We DO NOT normally “rent-out” our
Production / Grip equipment but rather use it to
support the services we offer.
A list of some of our in-house equipment.
(1) HD 4K Camera
It provides a hybrid camera capable of 16 MP photos and high-resolution 4K video.The GH4 can capture UHD 4K 3840×2160 30p/24p and cinematic DCI 4K 4096×2160 video at 24p.
The GH4 delivers video quality surpassing many professional video cameras.
AVCHD and AVCHD Progressive, to 200 Mbps All-Intra and 100 Mbps IPB MOV and MP4 formats.
And because the GH4 is a global camera, the system frequency can be switched between 59.94 Hz (23.98 Hz) and 50 Hz, yielding a variety of recording options including 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, and 59.94p. The system can also be switched to 24 Hz to capture true 24p in HD and 4K resolutions. Video and photos are recorded to an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. This is one sexy camera.
(1) GoPro Hero 3 +
Complete with Chest harness,
head strap, 6 ft. pole, underwater housing,
Alligator clump, dash suction cup mount and other accessories for those hard to get POV shots.
(1) Canon Vixia HF G20
Beautiful picture for 1060i
( 1/3rd size CMOS chip)
Effective Pixels 2,070,000 Optics Focal Length 4.25 – 42.5 35mm Equivalent Focal Length 30.4 – 304
Maximum Aperture 1.8 – 2.8 Focusing Distance 0.8″ / 2.0 cm Zoom Optical: 10x Digital: 40x Digital: 200x Filter Size 58 mm Recording System NTSC Recording Media Internal Flash Memory 32GB SD/ video Format High Definition / AVCHD Progressive 1920 x 1080 / 60i /30p / 24p
(2) tripods, 74″ tall.
(1) Tripod spreader with castor wheels
Presidential Podium Teleprompters:
Visit our Teleprompter page for details on our Presidential dual teleprompting services.
On-Camera mount Teleprompters
10″ screen hard-line prompter good for close range, reduces eye travel.
(2) Low profile wedge speakers converted into teleprompters on 27″ screens.Also we have (2) 48″ DSM monitors
(2) SONY UWPV6/4244 Lav w/Bodypacks
(1) plug-on wireless XLR transmitter cube
New UWP Series packages are available in two alternative channel blocks “3032” (UHF-TV channels 30,31,32
and 33) 566 MHz to 590 MHz or “4244” (UHF-TV channels 42,43,44 and 45) 638 MHz to 662 MHz.
Features and Benefits:
UWP Series UHF synthesized systems provide reliable space diversity reception,
along with tone squelch circuitry and pre-programmed channel plans (188 frequencies)
we also carry 2 dynamic XLR hand mics and 2 wireless handheld mics.
(1) Shure RE50 handheld mic. A wireless plug-on transmitter is available.
(1) Shotgun Pro Video Microphone + Lightweight Handheld Boom Mic Pole
(1) Cardioid Lavaliere Mic
|Frequency Response||50Hz – 17kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||94dB, (@ 1kHz, A-Weighted)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||123dB, (@ 1kHz, 1% THD)|
This small microphone is designed to be mounted on, or hidden underneath clothing.
Its slim low-profile design is ideal for broadcast and TV interviewing indoor or outdoor.
The tailored frequency response accentuates the frequency response of vocals while minimizing low-frequency noise. A low-frequency roll-off switch further minimizes noise due to AC hum, ambiance and proximity effect. This mic features a condenser element with a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
(8) Lecturn, desktop or stage surface mount microphones.
Lighting set up for small or large room environments.
(2) (1000) LED light panels that shine 56K and 32K temperatures with dimmer control.
These lights are for small room interview situations. We do offer more radiant and powerful lights seen below.
(2) 140 LED lights for a hair light, and background.
(1) 190 LED light used for camera mount (sun gun), dimmable with 32K or 56K lighting options.
(2) Jensen softbox lighting…each box projects 400 watts of daylight temp light.
Can be gelled for 32K or a warmer temperature.
(1) Multi-colored 300 LED Par light.
(1) Arri 1000 watt halogen light
(1) 6′ X 6′ frame with diffuser/reflector
(1) 4×2 black flag
(1) 4×2 screen mesh flag
(1) 4×2 white light diffuser
A variety of Cosmetic lighting Gels
Including the famous Barbara Waters’ cosmetic pink
(2) HDTV 7″ field Monitors
(3) 19″ field monitors.
(2) C-stands for light support and to support our 6’X6′ frame used for scrims/diffusers and reflectors.
(1) Mathews Super Duty 12 ft. Light stand.
Dozens of aluminum light stands, Kupo baby floor plates, crossbars and other support.
(2) Mathews Full-size apple boxes
(1) Mathews 1/4th apple box
(5) Portable Sand-bags
including one 25lb sandbag
(2) rolls of 3″ black gaffer tape
(1) roll of 2″ black gaffer tape
(1) 45″ camera glider for those smooth trucks to left and right.
(1) 12-foot portable dolly track.
(1) 4 Foot jib
This jib is small but makes for great video movements in small environments.
Also has a spreader with Dolly wheels to truck on smooth surfaces.
(2) Portable Green Screens Whether it’s for an interview or to make video magic, this Pop-out / collapsible green screen comes in handy in the field.
It is chroma key green on one side and chroma key blue on the other.
(1) Chroma key green backdrop (10’X10′) with backdrop support for wider shots.
(1) Black & White backdrops 8’X 5′ Oval pop-out backdrop that is portable.
Black on one side and bright white on the other.
(1) 9’X6′ white vinyl backdrop
(1) Brown Muslin backdrop 10’X 12′
(1) Midnight Blue Muslin backdrop 10’x12′
Video Screen Monitors
(3) 19″ monitors
(2) 30″ LED monitors
(2) ULTRA Bright 13″ monitors
(2) 22″ monitors
(2) 47″ presentation HD monitors
(1) 65″ presentation HD monitor
(2) Power dimmers.
Used to plug in lamps or other electrical things to bring down power or lighting.
(1) Product Turntable.
Great for product reveals or showcasing small items such as jewelry or small pieces of art.
Can handle up to 25 lbs, takes 35 seconds for one full rotation.
Variable speeds can be adjusted in post-production.
Several Sound Blankets.
Dozens of all-purpose alligator clamps
Black Aluminum foil for lighting control
Multiple Power Drops and turn-around adapters.
Multiple lengths of HDMI cables
Multiple lengths of VGA cables
SDI – HDMI outputs
HDMI to SDI outputs
(2) VGA distribution amps that have one input and 4 outputs.
(1) VGA to HDMI converter
(1) HDMI to VGA converter
(1) HR video processor/scaler for reverse images.
(1) VGA to (BNC) composite converter.
(2) HDMI multiple output boxes, 1 in 4 out.
(1) HDMI decoder box that can send out HDMI and VGA simultaneously.
(1) All to SDI (VGA HDMI DVI, CVBS)
(1) HDMI to SDI Blackmagic adapter
(1) SDI to HDMI Blackmagic adapter
(1) Audio Mixer
Pre-amped 10 channel Audio sound mixer with 48V phantom power feeding out to audio/camcorders, or a PA system.
Please call for a quote.
We use Adobe products including but not limited to:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
We do have a very limited amount of virtual background/sets available for chroma key presentations.
View some of our Work Here.
You can reach us here for a quote.
Or Email us here.