LET US RECORD the Entire Wedding Ceremony
We can professionally record or
Live Stream your wonderful occasion with robotic
low profile HD cameras.
Note: If you are looking for the traditional documentary wedding videos which are produced and edited with pre and post production involving editing, special effects and music, etc, for weddings or quinceañera or Bar Mitzvahs, etc. then this is not what you’re looking for.
There are plenty of services that provide that service.
What we Do is telecast the wedding as it plays out.
In other words,
You can choose to have us just record the ceremony,
Live Stream it, or both.
To get an idea of how long your video data transfer and offload times might be.
We specialize in recording and/or webcasting beautiful wedding ceremonies.
What this entails is setting up multiple Robo cameras inside the church/venue to capture the wedding ceremony itself from walking down the aisle to walking back down the aisle.
The event is Live switched straight to Video.
Our Cameras are mainly set, static and locked down prior to the wedding and controlled remotely.
This saves money on production costs so the cameras do not need to me man-operated, they will be controlled by the technical director calling the event. This also helps with keeping the production low profile and less distracting.
If you are looking for something along the lines of a keep sake memory production with titles, filers and post production music, the fitting, family excerpt sound bites etc of the “wedding story“, we do not do those types of videos but can collaborate with a fellow videographer to help out on that level as well .
A wedding videographer can roam around and capture what happens before the wedding takes place as well as after including the bride and groom getting into a Limousine for example and recording the reception.
What we do is just capture the event inside the venue (church, backyard) only.
- Once the ceremony is over, the video ends.
We can have multiple PTZ cameras set up for you so that we don’t miss a shot.
- If conditions allow, we can even get a camera mounted outside to get the bride and groom exit.
These cameras are full HD, controlled remotely to reduce production distractions and recorded on HDD HD record deck.
Visit our Equipment Page for more specs on our gear.
- There would be about a 4 hour set up and a 1.5 hr tear down and strike.
- If you need footage of the reception after the ceremony you would need to book a separate videographer to capture those moments as all we would be handling is just the ceremony itself.
An example of our Wedding Production layout.
- Obviously, the camera layouts can vary and Taylor fit to the scenario at hand.
- The only concessions we would need is room for a 6’X30″ table, and access to power.
For sound logistics, we can take in house audio from an existing PA or soundboard. If necessary we can also mic up the bride, groom and matrimonial officiator. We can also set up a boom mic to pick up general wild sound in the church if no soundboard is present.
- A 4-hour load in and set up time is preferred. We’d love to visit during rehearsals if allowed to plan the setup.
- Video can be delivered to you within 24 hrs via Dropbox, or a USB flash drive can be shipped to you.
Call us for a meeting on the details. We’d be glad to provide this unique service for you.